11 April 2010

Struthiomimus

Fact. The Struthiomimus had a similar running style to an ostrich, it had long, mobile arms which helped its clawed fingers grasp and hold its prey. It also had a long tail to balance it out while running at high speeds. Ir ran about 50 km/hr.

So here is the deal. In yoga you must be mobile and balanced, like a Struthiomimus. I am aiming to doing my Yoga Instructors course at It's Yoga Utah, here in Provo Utah, and they are currently having a Teacher Training Video Competition. I have created a 2.5 minute animated video on yoga for this competition. Each hit on Youtube is essentially one point for me. If I get the most hits I get my course free. Which saves me 2000. So the more people that watch it the better. Note. Last summer the winner had like 5000 hits. No joke. Thanks for all of your love and support.



No comments:

Post a Comment