03 September 2009

Reality Tv does not mean you can act like your life is a TV show

Today was some day. One perhaps that was too eventful in a most uneventful way. But it was eye opening.

As we spoke it hit. Hello, you thought you were the Bachelor didnt you! Your bad. Thats just a reality tv show. In the real world when you try and have super close relationships with multiple girls they a. get jealous, b. beat you, c. leave you. It is just not logical to think that you can have such relationship bonds in the real world with multiple girls. In fact I believe they have a name for it, oh yah, being a player. So reality check. You are not the Bachelor, you do not have 25 girls swooning over you, no, you just need to stop and realize that its best to just pursue something like that one at a time. I think less people are hurt too that way. just a thought.

Although it would be too simple to have that being the only tv show that I saw someone living in. Just the other night I would have sworn I was on myth busters. You just challenged everything. It was borderline ridiculous but thoroughly entertaining. Yes, yawning is contagious, over the phone. It happened to me again today. I was on the phone, he was in another country, he yawns, I yawned. Myth Busted. However, its okay to just believe once and a while. Just something to consider you know.

I can recognize these are just two little thoughts, two depictions of reality tv shows that people seem to be adopting in their lives. But maybe we all do it. Maybe we all have our own tv show that we are the star of in our heads. This almost seems natural. The unnatural occurance is when you choose to model your show after a reality tv show. Be creative. This is your life, so be the star of your own show, not a remake. love.

2 comments:

  1. lol. you're not talking about someone in particular, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love you and your amazing way of wording things.

    ReplyDelete